Building Dream Kitchens & Baths for 35 years !
Hugh Bauers Contracting: Nassau County’s Master Kitchen Remodeler
Is your kitchen old, outdated, and non-functional? Are you looking to increase the value of your home? If you answered ‘yes’ to either of these questions, you’ve come to the right place! Hugh Bauers Contracting, a highly reputable Nassau County contractor, will deliver the kitchen of your dreams!
Serving the Wantagh, NY community for more than 30 years, our family-owned and operated company has the knowledge and experience that you can count on to create a kitchen that is customized to your exact specifications and that will truly meet your needs. You can have confidence knowing that you’ll receive nothing less than exceptional when you choose Hugh Bauers Contracting as your Nassau County kitchen remodeler.
Benefits of a Kitchen Remodel
The kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s where you prepare meals for your loved ones, gather with family and friends, and start and end your days. It’s the hub of your home; the center of your day-to-day lives. Your kitchen is so much more than a space where you cook and eat; it’s the place that connects the most important people in your life.
Why should you consider remodeling the kitchen in your Wantagh home? Here’s a look at just some of the benefits:
- Improved functionality. As the space where you prep food, cook, dine and gather with those you love, it stands to reason that it should be as functional as possible. Adding more cabinets will give you more storage space, extending countertops will give you more space to prep, and upgrading appliances will make cooking a lot easier (and more enjoyable). If you really want to improve the functionality, you can completely redesign the footprint of the space so that it’s customized to your exact specifications.
- A more inviting atmosphere. Let’s face it; if your kitchen looks like it’s stuck in the last century, run-down, and has a lackluster appearance, it probably isn’t the most welcoming space. As the heart of the home, the kitchen should be as inviting as possible; it should call you and your loved ones to gather within it. Remodeling the space so that its design works for you and your family and features elements that speak to your individual style will make it more aesthetically pleasing and a more enjoyable space to spend your time.
- Reduced energy costs. Believe it or not, remodeling your kitchen can actually help you save a bundle on your energy bills. Upgrading your appliances to newer, more energy-efficient models will cut the amount of energy you consume. Installing new lighting fixtures can also help to slash your energy use. In the long run, remodeling your kitchen can help you save a tremendous amount of money on your monthly bills.
- Improved sustainability. Looking for ways to cut your carbon footprint? Start in the kitchen! As the most widely used space in your home, appliances, and fixtures have a big impact on the environment. Installing more efficient appliances isn’t only good for your pocket; it’s also good for the planet. Low-flow faucets are a great way to cut down on the amount of water you consume and using eco-friendly, sustainable materials, such as bamboo flooring and recycled glass countertops (two materials that look absolutely incredible!) can help to minimize deforestation and keep waste out of landfills.
- Greater safety. Though it’s the most important room in your home, the kitchen can also be one of the most dangerous; especially if it’s old and outdated. If your electrical lines and outlets don’t meet current codes and standards, your appliances aren’t functioning properly, and countertop edges are sharp or jagged, accidents are just waiting to happen. Updating these elements will drastically reduce the risk of injuries.
- More accessibility. Are you or one of your loved ones physically impaired? If so, a kitchen remodel will make the space a lot more accessible. An open floorplan with counters and cabinets that are installed at the exact height that you need will make your kitchen easier for everyone to use and enjoy.
- Improved value. If you’re looking to increase the value of your home, a kitchen remodel is definitely the way to go. Depending on how extensive the remodel and what features you incorporate, you could potentially recuperate up to 70% of the costs if you decide to sell. Plus, a functional, inviting, ecologically friendly, safer, and more accessible kitchen is bound to attract the attention of potential homebuyers.
Why Choose Hugh Bauers Contracting?
Have the benefits of remodeling your kitchen caught your attention? If so, you definitely want to make sure that you choose a contractor you can trust to get the job done the right time the first time around; at Hugh Bauers Contracting, that’s exactly what we do!
Our kitchen remodelers have extensive knowledge and experience and will effectively turn the kitchen of your dreams into a reality. From concept to completion, we’ll make sure that you are involved in every step of the process to ensure the finished product not only meets your needs but exceeds them.
Keeping your needs and desires in mind, we’ll create a layout that will flow with the design of the rest of your home and function perfectly for you and your family. We use only the highest quality products from the most trusted brands in the industry, and we’ll help you select the right materials to suit your specific needs.
At Hugh Bauers Contracting, we are dedicated to excellence; in fact, we won’t settle for anything less. We’ll get your kitchen remodel done on time and on budget and make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished product.
Ready to Build the Kitchen of Your Dreams?
If you’re ready to start enjoying your kitchen to the fullest, get in touch with our Nassau County kitchen remodeler today! Call 631-750-2598 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We look forward to discussing your ideas and transforming your home with a top-of-the-line kitchen remodel.